"What Others Think Of Me Is Their Choice, What I Think Of Myself Is My Choice"
Positive Thoughts And Affirmations
Today is the day for you to learn the secrets of life. You’ve been sleeping on yourself for way too long, it’s time to wake up!
I don’t know about you but lately I need all the pick-me-ups I can possibly get. I won’t dive too deep into all the negative things I see on Facebook and or hear on the news – LIKE EVERYDAY! I myself, had to make a decision to welcome more positivity into my life, and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made.
Bottom line, when we feel good about ourselves and have a positive attitude, our lives tend to run smoothly.
What Are Affirmations
Affirmations can best be described as sentences or statements that overcome self-doubt and negative thinking. Positive thoughts and affirmations have the power to transform your entire life. They are used to reprogram the mind and help one create the life you are destined to live.
Positive thoughts and affirmations were introduced to me about a year ago. No, I’m not saying that my life is perfect and yes I still have my bad days but positive thoughts and affirmations seem to help rewire my entire thought process.
Lets just say mornings are my favorite part of the day! For the last year I have been practicing affirmations and positive thinking as part of my morning routine. It’s helped me to upgrade my life and thinking so much – I had to share with my readers.
11 Positive Thoughts And Affirmations To Help You Become The Best Version Of You
1. I am good enough
2. I will succeed in whatever I decide to do
3. I am smart enough to make my own decisions
4. I am in control of how I react to others – this one is a struggle but it’s okay to be a masterpiece and a work in progress at the same time
5. My past does not define me or my future
6. I deserve to have joy in my life
7. I’ll surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me
8.I benefit from gratitude
9. I have the power to control my weight through healthy eating and exercise
10. In order to earn more, I must learn more
11. I trust the timing of my life
Okay so honestly, I can go on with a list of positive thoughts and affirmations, but the 11 mentioned above are my personal favorites. I have them written down on the back of my closet door. #visualsgang I repeat them every morning before I start my day. I even have my 11 year old son repeat them as well. Starting him at an early age!